From Peterborough GreenUp:
On September 25th 2020 we will be planting native trees and shrubs to reduce seasonal flooding and erosion, clean rain water and snow melt before it enters the Indian River, and create beauty and habitat. We will also be releasing the Warsaw Water Action Plan, which provides ideas for protecting and enhancing the Indian River.
Back Dam Park will be temporarily closed to the general public during this event to help maintain physical distancing.
We will be following COVID-19 related health and safety practices.
Pre-registration is required, please e-mail to following details to Jenn McCallum at Peterborough GreenUp:
• Number of people who will be coming to the event
• How many people in the group have their own mask
• Do you have your own gardening gloves?
• Do you have your own trowel, shovel, or both?
• Will you bring your own drinking water (and food, if needed) to the event?
Please contact Jenn McCallum with any questions.